Job Title: Economic Reporter
No of Jobs: 01
Organization: MAIL/Information and Public Relation Directorate
Location: Many Provinces
Objectives of the Job:
To provide reports and news from all activities and achievements of the MAIL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing annual, quarter and monthly plan to achieve the organizational goals;
- Providing reports, news and documentaries from all activities and achievements of the MAIL mostly from provinces.
- To cover all MAIL press conferences
- To share timely the news, reports and documentaries with Text editor.
- To archive all the MAIL news, reports and needed documents
- To be more creative on writing the reports
- To provide step by step reports from completion of the new projects.
- Reporting annual, quarterly and monthly activities and achievements to depended office.
- Doing other responsibilities as required.
Obligation to report
He/she should report to information and public relation directorate
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalist, Economic, literature or similar discipline
· 3 years’ relevant work experience
· Being able to read and write Dari, Pashto and English
· Have a solid knowledge of report writing
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications electronically through Email address
While submitting your applications please mention the Title of the position (Economic Reporter) plus Vacancy Number in the subject of the e-mail; please do NOT submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test