Horticultural Value Chain Development project constructed 186 Raisins Houses in four provinces

content_admin
Wed, Nov 25 2020 2:37 PM
ساخت ۱۸۶ کشمش‌خانه توسط پروژه انکشاف زنجیره ارزش باغداری در چهار ولایت

Qaws 5: November 25, 2020

 Horticulture value chain development Project (HVCDSP), affiliated to the Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock, has built 186 Raisin housesin Kabul, Paktika, Logar and Ghazni provinces.
The construction project of these Raisins houses has been launched through the Agricultural product management program.
Most of these Raisins  Houses have been built and the rest of the Raisins houses work will be completed in another week.
 Each of these Raisins houses has the capacity to convert 12 to 15 Metric Tons of  Grapes into Raisins at a time.
 These raisins cost 159 Million 445 thousand 542 Afghanis, 80% of which was provided by the Ministry of Agriculture and the other 20% by the beneficiaries.

Latest news

Sun, Jan 24 2021 4:43 PM
Background image

The Minister of Agriculture meets a number of Investors, Traders, Farmers and Industrialists of Nangarhar province

Dalwa 5: January 24, 2021
Dr. Anwarul Haq Ahadi, minister of agriculture, irrigation and livestock, continued his visit to Nangarhar in separate meetings with Zia-ul-Haq Amarkhail,. . .

Sun, Jan 24 2021 4:38 PM
Background image

Consultative meeting and introduction of Emergency Agriculture and Food Safety Project EATS

Dalwa 5: January 24, 2021
Officials of the ministry of agriculture's agriculture and food safety emergency project (EATS) held an advisory meeting and introduction of the project with. . .

BACK TO NEWS