Job Title: Media Officer
No of Jobs: 01
Organization: MAIL/Information and Public Relation Directorate
Objectives of the Job:
To perform all media activities and recording all Dari and Pashto narrations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing annual, quarter and monthly plan to achieve the organizational goals;
- Doing all media related activates
- Audio recording of all Dari and Pashto Narrations
- To share timely the audio records of narrations with video editor.
- To archive all the MAIL recorded audios
- To keep save all office related tools.
- Reporting annual, quarterly and monthly activities and achievements to depended office.
- Doing other responsibilities as required.
Obligation to report
He/she should report to information and public relation directorate
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalist, Literature or similar discipline
· 5 years’ relevant work experience in (recording of Dari and Pashto narrations)
· Have a good voice
· Have a solid knowledge of recording narrations
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications electronically through Email address
While submitting your applications please mention the Title of the position (Media Officer) plus Vacancy Number in the subject of the e-mail; please do NOT submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test