Job Title: Cameraman
No of Jobs: 01
Organization: MAIL/Information and Public Relation Directorate
Location: Many Provinces
Objectives of the Job:
To provide videos and photos from all activities and achievements of the MAIL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing annual, quarter and monthly plan to achieve the organizational goals;
- Providing videos, photos and documentaries from all activities and achievements of the MAIL (Mostly Provinces)
- To cover all MAIL press conferences
- To share timely the videos and photos with graphic designer and video editor.
- To archive all the MAIL photos and videos
- To provide all needed videos and photos for the MAIL
- To control and set all Cameras
- To keep save all the tools and facilities of the Cameras.
- Reporting annual, quarterly and monthly activities and achievements to depended office.
- Doing other responsibilities as required.
Obligation to report
He/she should report to information and public relation directorate
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalist, fine art or similar discipline
· 3 years’ relevant work experience
· Open hand with all digital cameras (Canon, Nikon)
· Have a solid knowledge of photography
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications electronically through Email address
While submitting your applications please mention the Title of the position (Cameraman) plus Vacancy Number in the subject of the e-mail; please do NOT submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test